Customers Also Viewed
SWITCH TPLINK c 5PORT GIGA
- 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 85%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
What This Product Does
- The TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1005D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet.
- Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1005D adopts lower power consumption design.
- With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save up to 85%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1005D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring.
- power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster.
- Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
- This new generation TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power.
- It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
- When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power.
- The TL-SG1005D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 85% reduction in power use.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to Use
- The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables.
- Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
|Number Of Ports||5 Port|
Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs
Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
EEE802.3x Flow Control
|Mounting Hardware ||
|Data Transfer Rate||
1000 Megabits Per Second
|Data Link Protocol||
|Connector Type ||
|Has Auto Focus||
|Supports Bluetooth Technology ||
5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
|Physical Security Lock||
Maximum 3W (220V/50Hz)
|External Power Supply||
External Power Adapter (Output 9VDC / 0.6A)
|Max Power Consumption||
|Max Heat Dissipation||
Store and Forward
FCC; CE; RoHs
5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch TL-SG1005D
|Package Dimension (W, H, L ) in cm||9.8 x 2.5 x 9.98|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
© 2023 Shopkees. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Gligx.com
Powered by Gligx.com